Friday, April 10, 2015

Lieutenant Colonel Philip J. Corso on Roswell and Extraterrestrials.

"Of course UFOs are real--and they are interplanetary.....The cumulative evidence for the existence of UFOs is quite overwhelming and I accept the fact of their existence."  - Air Chief Marshall Lord Hugh Dowding, commanding officer of the Royal Air Force during WWII.  Statement made in August of 1954.

"UFOs are real and they may come from outer space....photographs and various materials show scientifically that there are more advanced people piloting the saucers and motherships."  - General Kanshi Ishikawa, Chief of Air Staff of Japan's ASDF, in a statement in 1967. 

"Something is going on in the skies....that we do not understand.  If all the airline pilots and Air Force pilots who have seen UFOs--and sometimes chased them--have been the victims of hallucinations, then an awful lot of pilots should be taken off and forbidden to fly." - Captain Kervendal, of the French Gendarmerie 


"But hidden beneath everything I did, at the center of a double life I led that no one knew about, and buried deep inside my job at the Pentagon was a single file cabinet that I had inherited because of my intelligence background. That file held the army’s deepest and most closely guarded secret: the Roswell files, the cache of debris and information an army retrieval team from the 509th Army Air Field pulled out of the wreckage of a flying disk that had crashed outside the town of Roswell in the New Mexico desert in the early morning darkness during the first week of July 1947.
 


Philip J. Corso (Introduction), The Day After Roswell.  


I've been studying (sporadically) the alien/UFO phenomenon since I was fifteen years old. The catalyst for this was Erich Von Daniken's  Chariots of the Gods. Although a motivating primer, I didn't find Von Daniken very useful once I went deeper into subject.

"UFO studies" have come a long way since Von Daniken (who was basically a publicist) and the 1960s. Indeed, when viewed from the perspective of what was happening long before the 1960s, Von Daniken now seems almost like a media circus. While Von Daniken alerted the public to the possibility of alien intervention during earth's history, and "got us thinking", the real story of significant alien encounters goes back to the 1940s, and as you'll see, very likely not only the 1940s, but "they" have likely been among us for thousands of years, and probably from the very beginning of the rise of Homo Sapiens.

Such thoughts are mind-boggling, but there has been no shortage of speculation about this, even the idea that aliens may have "created the human race" through advanced biological technology (hybridisation) , and that they are in fact our "gods".

Wherever the truth lies, one (or "open minds") cannot ignore what Philip J. Corso. had to say on the subject.

In my 45 years of investigating the alien/UFO phenomenon, there is one curious thing that has always struck me: How many dismiss the phenomenon without reading or viewing the evidence.

Even one distinguished professor at a prominent university (who shall remain nameless), had this to say in 2012:

"For the record:  I myself think it extremely likely that intelligent extraterrestrial life exists.  Or, rather, hugely improbable that it doesn’t.  But it’s striking that, thus far, we’ve found no recognizable signs of it."

That statement is nothing short of astonishing (but not surprising coming from "academia"), when one considers how much evidence there actually is, but it reflects a trend in debunkers unfamiliar with the evidence, and who formed their opinions on various "agendas" (often religious), rather than looking at the actual evidence.  

Without further ado, I'll leave readers to make their own assessments about Philip J. Corso (the video is published by Sirius Disclosure.):



Links and Sources:

Philip J. Corso, The Day After Roswell (full book online).

Famous Quotes - Military.

Sirius Disclosure.

Philip Corso & Dead Alien Body.

Military UFO Quotes.

Roswell officer's amazing deathbed admission raises possibility that aliens DID visit.

A review of "The Day After Roswell".

Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fiber optic technologies, Particle beams, Electromagnetic propulsion systems, Depleted uranium projectiles, Stealth capabilities, and many others! How do I know? I was in charge! A matter of public record I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it.
Read more at: http://www.azquotes.com/q
Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fiber optic technologies, Particle beams, Electromagnetic propulsion systems, Depleted uranium projectiles, Stealth capabilities, and many others! How do I know? I was in charge! A matter of public record I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it.
Read more at: http://www.azquotes.com/qu
Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fiber optic technologies, Particle beams, Electromagnetic propulsion systems, Depleted uranium projectiles, Stealth capabilities, and many others! How do I know? I was in charge! A matter of public record I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it.
Read more at: http://www.azquotes.com/author/27251-Philip_J_Corso

No comments:

Post a Comment